Traveling with children at IAH? Here are a few travel tips:
Check-in online at the website for your airline.
MAKE YOUR SMARTPHONE SMARTER
Add the airport website to your phone: fly2houston.com. This way, for one thing, you can easily search the website's Dining section for Kid-Friendly options while at the airport.
- On an iPhone, pull up www.fly2houston.com on your browser, then click on the sharing symbol: , +Add to Home Screen, and then Add. From now on, you can easily access the website by clicking on the icon on your home screen.
- On an Android phone, pull up www.fly2houston.com on your browser, tap the menu button and tap "Add to home screen." From now on, you can easily access the website by clicking on the icon on your home screen.
- Check real-time available parking and TSA wait times here.
- Familiarize yourself and your family with TSA Screening, and consider enrolling in TSA Pre✓. See TSA guidelines for traveling with children here.
TRAVELING WITH BABIES
IAH offers four private nursing rooms for traveling mothers.
- Terminal A, between gate A1 and The Breakfast Klub
- Terminal A, near gate A17
- Terminal B, near gate B21
- Terminal C, across from gate C4
- Terminal C, inside the women's restroom, across from gate C4
- Terminal C, near gate C34
- Terminal E, near gate E11
Nurseries with baby crib and rocking chair are available in Terminals B and D:
- Terminal B, upstairs on the way to gates B85-B88
- Terminal D, next to the Chapel, between the KLM Crown Lounge and the British Airways Lounge, opposite gates D8-D9. The Terminal D nursery also has a private restroom.
Most restrooms also offer baby changing tables, including women’s, men’s, and family restrooms.