Pick Up / Drop Off
A variety of ground transportation services are available to and from the Airport.
IAH also provides several parking options and Cell Phone Lots.
Search your flight above or call the Houston Airport System Flight Information Hotline at 1-281-230-7000.
|With Bags||Without Bags|
|Terminal A - United||Terminal B||Terminal A|
|Terminal A - All other airlines||Terminal A||Terminal A|
|Terminal B||Terminal B||Terminal B|
|Terminal C||Terminal C||Terminal C|
|Terminal D - United domestic||Terminal C||Terminal C|
|Terminal D - United international||Terminal E international arrivals hall||Terminal E international arrivals hall|
|Terminal D - All other airlines||Terminal E international arrivals hall||Terminal E international arrivals hall|
|Terminal E - Domestic||Terminal C||Terminal C|
|Terminal E - International||Terminal E international arrivals hall||Terminal E international arrivals hall|
Two Cell Phone Lots at IAH offer convenient locations to await passenger arrivals while easing traffic congestion around the terminals.
- Open 24 hours
- Driver must remain with vehicle
Cell Phone Lot Nearest John F. Kennedy Boulevard
16834 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Houston, TX 77032
- From the Sam Houston Tollway, exit John F. Kennedy Boulevard and travel north.
- Take the Rankin Road exit and continue north on the access road through the four-way stop at Rankin Road.
- Follow signs to “Cell Phone Lot.”
- The Cell Phone Lot is on the right, just past the four-way stop.
Cell Phone Lot Nearest Will Clayton Parkway
18584 Wright Rd, Houston, TX 77032
- From U.S. 59 (I-69), exit Will Clayton Parkway and travel west.
- Cross over Lee Rd and turn right onto Wright Rd.
- Follow the signs to “Cell Phone Lot.”
- The Cell Phone Lot is on the left.
Drivers may also wait in Terminal Parking garages.
Parking is not permitted at terminal curbside.
Pick up – outside Baggage Claim/Arrivals Level
- Terminal A: North Side, Door A-113
- Terminal B: North Side, Door B-101
- Terminal C: North side, Door C-102
- Terminal E: West side, Door E-101 or E-102
- Follow signs to “Ground Transportation”
- Exit through the doors marked “Passenger Pick-Up”
Drop off – All Terminals, Departures Level